What's new

What did you order today?

Hi mate, yeah I'm good thanks... had some ups and downs like we all do but things are good at the moment.

Hope you are well too, I do pop in occasionally but I don't spend much time online these days. I try and avoid it as much as possible as I just end up wasting time when I really could be doing something more productive. :)

Also I miss Helen a lot and it makes me sad being on here.

Sadly missed by plenty fella, Im sure the last thing she would have wanted though is for folks to be too sad too long...I kinda now see the forum as a celebration of her life and presence.....great to see you Si

Another Amazon voucher from work means buying needless gear :2thumbsup:

A couple of Ijoy Captain 2 mods. Yeah,I know they’re old, yeah I know they’re bulky af, yeah I know the UI is straight outta a 1987 ZX Spectrum but I’ve always wanted one, and never had one, so there. :)

I loved mine, well I loved it until I dropped the bastard on my foot. Well OK it wasn't a Captain it was really a Diamond (which is a dual 20700 Captain in fancy dress) after that I fcn hated it.

Nice mods if you keep them in your hands. Total shite for a game of footy.

You beat me to it by a whisker @LordOdin:12::17:

It had been on there since Mid May but i must of kept missing it. As soon as i noticed i was on it like a Wasp on jam lol. I will let you know how good it is when it arrives if you want.

Ordered a Zeus SE tank and bubble glass, can’t remember who recommended it on here recently but I used to love that tank

First ever Darkstar order. I hope they're not shit :D

Screenshot_20230805-212255_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom