What's new

What did you order today?

Fogstar

upload_2023-7-23_9-59-57.png

Ordered it Sunday but it still counts

The Dead Rabbit Pro RDA then to get the free postage the Kylin v3 RTA from ecigone

Struggling to find anything i want or need .
Same here, I`ve been on the lookout for an Asgard mini rda but the only one I can find for sale is a gold colour which I dont fancy, but will probably end up buying, either that or put an ad in the wanted section.

Edit :- meant to say blaze solo rda, I`ve been looking at asgard and sith.

Last edited:
Same here, I`ve been on the lookout for an Asgard mini rda but the only one I can find for sale is a gold colour which I dont fancy, but will probably end up buying, either that or put an ad in the wanted section.

Classifieds are always good to find something you want. I have a similar problem, i want the Hadron DNA Mod and the only colour they have is Silver which at the price i have seen it for i might just get it. Would prefer Black or even Gunmetal though.

Just found out Stealth Vape are on Holiday so my wire won't be posted till the 31st :(

Just found out Stealth Vape are on Holiday so my wire won't be posted till the 31st :(
You might have to use some different wire for now. Try the bras in M&S the underwire ones are good for sub ohm stuff. You can get the wire out when you try them on in the changing room. Not sure what changing room you would use though. :27:

@tony68 It came indirectly from Atmizoo, but a kindly chap got it for me to brighten me up as I was battling cellulitis at the time and undergoing other medical stuff.

Back
Top Bottom