X1 50ml Cubra libra
X1 50ml Nanabozho
X1 50ml Lemon Tort
X1 50ml Firewater Kiss
X4 50/50 Nic shots
Pack of Nautilus 1.0ohm mesh coils
Nautilus3 XL Bubble glass

Let’s see if Royal Mail can deliver these before the weekend

I could have sworn i still had my Profile Straight Glasses but not in the Box. I ordered these instead from Amazon.

3qBGM7Qh.png

Been contemplating getting one of these for a while. Almost £25 Cheaper than anywhere else so decided to pull the Trigger. Only had Red or Blue and just bought a Blue Mod a couple of weeks ago so Red it is.

UM9acMah.png

Been contemplating getting one of these for a while. Almost £25 Cheaper than anywhere else so decided to pull the Trigger. Only had Red or Blue and just bought a Blue Mod a couple of weeks ago so Red it is.

UM9acMah.png
Red is the best colour ;)

Thought i might as well go the whole hog, Standard Ponte was £70 and the XL was £55 Delivered so got the XL. Skint Now lol.

wowzer that is a cracking price & vapeuk are a good company about the only decent B&M shop i use, ps im sure you will love your stubby when it arrives mate :)

UM9acMah.png

Back
Top Bottom