What's new

What did you order today?

Some stuff to collect later from Vaping101...

upload_2023-9-28_11-24-48.png

Supergood for me and salts for my gf.

I ordered the 2 new darkstar lab flavours and this little beauty, couldn't resist at the price.
Screenshot_2023-09-28-22-50-50-606_com.android.chrome.jpg

Yesterday I ordered far too much and got myself into a right state of confusion trying to coordinate four different orders.

Anyway, some Norse and Livin' Large short-fills (totalling 550ml) and ten assorted 10ml MTL Salts & Freebases to try. Plus two more P45B's, a Xros 3 (in Purple) and some of the 0.7ohm 3ml pods from LOV.

At least I won't have to order juice again for a while!

After a few days of reviewing my planned purchase, I took the plunge and ordered The Suicide mods Stubby 21 AIO and the Porte xl boro tank... Cannot wait to try this combination out.

9Mg391s

After a few days of reviewing my planned purchase, I took the plunge and ordered The Suicide mods Stubby 21 AIO and the Porte xl boro tank... Cannot wait to try this combination out.

9Mg391s

you wont be dissapointed

Cheer's m8, Really looking forward to getting it. What other tanks would be suitable, i am mostly DTL, but also use MTL now and again.

apart from my 2 ponte XL i sometimes use a meson mesh deck as i solely DTL the lanky tanks like @gary68 just sit there gathering dust, did you order direct from suicide mods ? only ask as vapeuk was doing them for under £100 but limited colours

apart from my 2 ponte XL i sometimes use a meson mesh deck as i solely DTL the lanky tanks like @gary68 just sit there gathering dust, did you order direct from suicide mods ? only ask as vapeuk was doing them for under £100 but limited colours

I got the Stubby 21 from Vapeuk, as i had noticed they had the best price, and a good rep as far as i could tell. There was only the blue left, but quite happy with that.

Back
Top Bottom