What's new

What did you order today?

I got the Stubby 21 from Vapeuk, as i had noticed they had the best price, and a good rep as far as i could tell. There was only the blue left, but quite happy with that.

I got my 21 from VapeUK, think it arrived next day, got the Ponte XL direct from Suicide Mods, thought they were China based like most but came in a couple of days, Didn't get notified they had sent it out though. Still not tried the Ponte but liking the Stubby 21.

I got the Stubby 21 from Vapeuk, as i had noticed they had the best price, and a good rep as far as i could tell. There was only the blue left, but quite happy with that.

they are good guys who run that place & i remember them when they a tiny shop in brighton its one vape shop i will actually go in the rest forget it lol

DotMobb

Screenshot 2023-10-02 at 11.11.27 am.png

Got one and found it tobe pants loads of condensation and a pain to get the wicking right you might have more fun with it

You don't seem to have a lot of luck with these things, wonder why that is. I don't intend using it in DTL mode, MTL all the way for me.

You don't seem to have a lot of luck with these things, wonder why that is. I don't intend using it in DTL mode, MTL all the way for me.

Not right now can't build worth a fuck without something leaking or being a complete dick and it's annoying as feck lol might just have togo disposable lol

Back
Top Bottom