What's new

What did you order today?

Just ordered another Pico Plus from LPV they’re on offer at €17, the post stings at €8.50 but I had €3 in points, added a 10 pack of 18650 wraps and I’m happy at €22.88 all in.
There’s probably only me still using Pico’s but I love them and they seem difficult to come by in the UK.

Just ordered another Pico Plus from LPV they’re on offer at €17, the post stings at €8.50 but I had €3 in points, added a 10 pack of 18650 wraps and I’m happy at €22.88 all in.
There’s probably only me still using Pico’s but I love them and they seem difficult to come by in the UK.

the eleaf mod?

I'm still using mine... I have one of the resin ones. :)

the eleaf mod?

I'm still using mine... I have one of the resin ones. :)

That’s the one Si,
My original one is at least 5 years old I put a black faux leather Zapwrap on it from new and it still looks great and works perfectly.
The newer Pico Plus is slightly different to look at and unfortunately the wattage changes in 0.5 increments, doesn’t bother me they’re an unbelievably solid little mod for the money.
Classic I reckon [emoji106]
image-2023-10-15-8:54:14-756 pm.jpg

That’s the one Si,
My original one is at least 5 years old I put a black faux leather Zapwrap on it from new and it still looks great and works perfectly.
The newer Pico Plus is slightly different to look at and unfortunately the wattage changes in 0.5 increments, doesn’t bother me they’re an unbelievably solid little mod for the money.
Classic I reckon [emoji106]View attachment 336311
Does the + just add 2mm to the tank area for 24ish mm tanks .similarly to the series b DNA from JACvapour

Answering my own question ....it takes 25mm tanks and now has usb c chargeport

Does the + just add 2mm to the tank area for 24ish mm tanks .similarly to the series b DNA from JACvapour

Yes Gary you could probably squeeze a 24mm on the plus they a bit wider on both the top and the bottom, I think the tanks in the pic are 23mm and it touches the battery cap on the original Pico loads of room on the plus.

Back
Top Bottom