What's new

What did you order today?

That's sad to hear. I love that stuff, although I'd completely forgotten about it.

Have you tried Jack Rabbit Strawberry Cheesecake? Not the same as the Cannolli but I think you'd really like it.
Yeah I was disappointed too so ordered what was left in stock and was just the 2 100ml bottles then it's gone. I emailed Lee and there's a few that have been discontinued including my beloved Unicorn Shake.
I think I tried the Cannolli on your recommendation so I'll have to give the Jack Rabbit a whirl, thanks for the tip!

Yeah I was disappointed too so ordered what was left in stock and was just the 2 100ml bottles then it's gone. I emailed Lee and there's a few that have been discontinued including my beloved Unicorn Shake.
I think I tried the Cannolli on your recommendation so I'll have to give the Jack Rabbit a whirl, thanks for the tip!

Damn, that's a shame about Unicorn Shake too!

If @Lee cancels Strawberry Trifle then we RIOT! :angrymob:

Ordered some Cotton for my Mesh, I had to think on my Favourite Cotton for Mesh and after a while in thought i decided on Steam Crave, seems to last me a lot longer and if your using Boro's you get 4 builds from a single lace. I know i am a tight arse Yorkshireman. It broke my heart spending £4 postage for a £6 order.

ZjeBU5Eh.png

Ordered two Pud concentrates from Royal Vapes out of boredom really, shitty weather can’t get out with the dog, anyway I’ve never used the vendor before but thought I’d take a punt on a Butterscotch Popcorn to see if it can replace the no longer available ex Chefs Toffee Popcorn and a Pancakes and Golden Syrup, I used to love Pancake Man before they messed about with it, we’ll see …

A Little E-Liquid order from @ZT and the Manabush Team. Great Discount this Weekend, saved me a good few quid which being from Yorkshire i am always happy about. Discount Code STOPIT18 all caps.

eo5zjiUh.png

Back
Top Bottom