What's new

What did you order today?

That’s the one Si,
My original one is at least 5 years old I put a black faux leather Zapwrap on it from new and it still looks great and works perfectly.
The newer Pico Plus is slightly different to look at and unfortunately the wattage changes in 0.5 increments, doesn’t bother me they’re an unbelievably solid little mod for the money.
Classic I reckon [emoji106]View attachment 336311

Nice! It took me a while to get used to the looks at first, but I eventually grew to like them.

I Just popped a battery in mine as I've not used it for a while, it's running artic fox 171228 firmware.... not that I know what that means but it does have 'profiles' now like a DNA and a slightly cooler start up screen. :D

Me and Crew bought them at the same time because we both wanted one and they were on offer somewhere in the UK (I forget where) but they were 'random' so you couldn't choose colour, mines kind of green/gold/silver with a little brown and a few redder flecks.

Anyway still going strong, which I'm happy about because it was a crazy upcharge from a 'normal' one. :)

eleaf.jpg

Yes Gary you could probably squeeze a 24mm on the plus they a bit wider on both the top and the bottom, I think the tanks in the pic are 23mm and it touches the battery cap on the original Pico loads of room on the plus.
Thanks mate I just looked em up and they'll accommodate a 25mm now and they're usb c 2amp charging

Still looking good @Simon G
I remember the resin version being ridiculous money and hard to find, the artic fox upgrade was beyond me the standard menu does me.
Nice to see you back lately Si [emoji106]

Still looking good @Simon G
I remember the resin version being ridiculous money and hard to find, the artic fox upgrade was beyond me the standard menu does me.
Nice to see you back lately Si [emoji106]

Thanks mate, yeah I think it's a winter thing, cold nights drag me back! :D it looks better in the photo than it actually does... the top and bottom edges look really dull and the bottom is scratched to hell. The resin doesn't really scratch or mark though, so that keeps it looking pretty good. I really stopped using it so much because I didn't want it to get totally messed up because I really like it.

I think I paid £40 for it... which is pretty nuts but I think originally they were £80 or something crazy like that, when the standard ones were £20 maybe? I'm not sure I really don't remember. But I got a good deal on it, I think a UK shop had all the 'ugly' ones hanging around for a while (because they were so expensive) and just decided they needed to sell them off. That's why we settled for 'random' because it was such a good price.. there was a place in Brighton where you could choose the exact one but they were so expensive.

I don't really remember doing the upgrade firmware thing, but I guess I did. I think it was when I was using TC a lot and it was supposed to make that better, not really sure if it actually does though, lol.

I wish I had bought a few when FT were selling them off (the normal ones) for about £15, it's still a great little mod.... actually thinking about it, I bought this when those 'copper' top and bottom ones came out if you remember those? I'm not sure what year that was.

Cheers for the heads up. Have just ordered the pearl white, will look great with a silver atty. I’ve never ordered from them before, how long does delivery usually take?

Cheers for the heads up. Have just ordered the pearl white, will look great with a silver atty. I’ve never ordered from them before, how long does delivery usually take?

I’ve ordered from them a few times and it’s usually four or five working days to the UK.

I’ve ordered from them a few times and it’s usually four or five working days to the UK.
Cheers mate, always stuck by picks (I have a few) really solid mod but as you say a bit hard to come by these days. Had to resist buying two

Ordered the last 2 bottles of the Strawberry Cannolli from Prime Vapes as it's being discontinued :(

That's sad to hear. I love that stuff, although I'd completely forgotten about it.

Have you tried Jack Rabbit Strawberry Cheesecake? Not the same as the Cannolli but I think you'd really like it.

Back
Top Bottom