What's new

What did you order today?

Expensive morning, after the night before :11: last in stock of the 5ml glasses, had to make the order up to 25 for free delivery, I get through shit tons of ear plugs. Poxy ID with Amazon, might be fun, much prefer they just dump in my safe place, because you never see then delivering, let alone hear them allegedly knock.

upload_2023-11-24_11-21-22.png

Expensive morning, after the night before :11: last in stock of the 5ml glasses, had to make the order up to 25 for free delivery, I get through shit tons of ear plugs. Poxy ID with Amazon, might be fun, much prefer they just dump in my safe place, because you never see then delivering, let alone hear them allegedly knock.

View attachment 340314

Have you used the Amazon tracking system? I find most of the time it works OK both with the phone app or using my browser on computer and once the driver gets within 8 stops a map pops up which shows how many more stops away the driver is so often I'm usually able to be already waiting for him when he arrives.

Have you used the Amazon tracking system? I find most of the time it works OK both with the phone app or using my browser on computer and once the driver gets within 8 stops a map pops up which shows how many more stops away the driver is so often I'm usually able to be already waiting for him when he arrives.
Thank you, I rarely order stuff from Amazon which requires ID, I dont really want to install another app on my phone, guess I could for this order and then delete it. Via browser I will only get estimated delivery time (which keeps changing).

Thank you, I rarely order stuff from Amazon which requires ID, I dont really want to install another app on my phone, guess I could for this order and then delete it. Via browser I will only get estimated delivery time (which keeps changing).

Their drivers never bother asking for ID.

As for your orders you should find that on the day once the item is marked as 'out for delivery' they start to give you better estimates of the delivery window when they'll arrive.

However, the tracking map only appears once the driver is within 8 stops of you so through a browser you have to keep checking the order tracking because they don't provide any popup notification to let you know.

Last edited:
Their drivers never bother asking for ID.

As for your orders you should find that on the day once the item is marked as 'out for delivery' they start to give you better estimates of the delivery window when they'll arrive.

However, the tracking map only appears once the driver is within 8 stops of you so through a browser you have to keep checking the order tracking because they don't provide any popup notification to let you know.
I think It depends on the driver, some don't bother with ID others do. I ordered a mixx a few weeks ago and had to show ID.

Never had a driver ask me for ID but I did have someone in a pub wanted ID off me a few years ago. How on earth they thought a middle aged woman could be under 18 I'll never know. :S

Never had a driver ask me for ID but I did have someone in a pub wanted ID off me a few years ago. How on earth they thought a middle aged woman could be under 18 I'll never know. :S

Maybe they got confused and thought it's Challenge 35? But hey ho take it as a compliment.

Back
Top Bottom