What's new

What did you order today?

Thought i would cheer myself up after the terrible day i had yesterday and ordered this :-

v1Aut37h.png

The Dope i ordered from 3F Vape is still in China and not happy about that. Been there 10 Days so far.

If ordering from 3f or others try and make sure it says 24hr ship or it sucks when it takes ages. one iam waiting on was 9 days before shipping and still not here and that's been 8 days since shipped usually here by now

Last edited:
Thought i would cheer myself up after the terrible day i had yesterday and ordered this :-

v1Aut37h.png

The Dope i ordered from 3F Vape is still in China and not happy about that. Been there 10 Days so far.

Sorry to hear about your terrible day yesterday @LordOdin so glad to see you're enjoying a little bit of retail therapy. :)

I'm in the same boat with 3fvape. Ordered a Citadel RDA clone from them 17 days ago. They gave me a Royal Mail tracking number but that won't tell me anything until RM have collected it from the port of arrival.

If ordering from 3f or others try and make sure it says 24hr ship or it sucks when it takes ages. one iam waiting on was 9 days before shipping and still not here and that's been 8 days since shipped usually here by now

It did say 24 hour shipping, it's sat with Hua Hua apparently, think they are the shippers.

It did say 24 hour shipping, it's sat with Hua Hua apparently, think they are the shippers.

That's strange then most of my 24h stuff leaves next day but some have left a few days later never over a week later but could be something todo with the black Friday sales they were having and not sure I've had hua hua ship my stuff plenty of others though

I normally only ever make my own juices but I so often see @Digbys and @ZT from Manabush regularly contributing and helping out other members on POTV so I thought I'd show them a bit of appreciation and treat myself to a shortfill from each of them. :thumbup:

I normally only ever make my own juices but I so often see @Digbys and @ZT from Manabush regularly contributing and helping out other members on POTV so I thought I'd show them a bit of appreciation and treat myself to a shortfill from each of them. :thumbup:

order number? I'll throw something extra in as a thank you

That's strange then most of my 24h stuff leaves next day but some have left a few days later never over a week later but could be something todo with the black Friday sales they were having and not sure I've had hua hua ship my stuff plenty of others though

It actually moved yesterday and now in HK, i assume that's Hong Kong.

Fruit salad fan then :)
Thanks for the order!

Back
Top Bottom