What's new

What did you order today?

400mls from the ever wonderful @Chris K ;)
100mls of Druide, 100mls of Kendal Mint Cake from Mrs Lord's Pantry:2thumbsup:
And a tonne of stuff for our own creations, so I'm confident that we're good until the New Year :2thumbsup:

another gotek x from primevapes

upload_2023-11-27_13-31-3.png

Click and collect from V101.

Dinner Lady and Nasty salts for my gf, and the rest for me. Looking forward to trying the Five Pawns.

upload_2023-11-28_9-21-47.png

@JohnNada I have Castle Long and Black Flag Risen in nic salts if you want them, not for me I'm afraid.

Very much appreciate the offer mate, but checking their flavour profiles I don't think they'd be for me either.

I actually took one sniff of the Gambit and decided I won't like it so added it to my gf's stash! Luckily the Queenside smells nice though.

Thanks again ;)

Just ordered a couple more RBA's from Sourcemore.

Saw a review for the Wotofo Profile X RTA on YouTube which is a 28mm tank with a combined build deck that can take both normal and mesh coils so I thought I just have to try it out. I also wanted a second Recurve V2 RDA so I ordered them both for under £32 delivered.

Thought i would cheer myself up after the terrible day i had yesterday and ordered this :-

v1Aut37h.png

The Dope i ordered from 3F Vape is still in China and not happy about that. Been there 10 Days so far.

Back
Top Bottom