What's new

What did you order today?

This is totally @Genghis Fogs fault. :)

The Armor Engine Style RDA is giving me the nicest vape out of any of my RDA's so I decided to order two more from 3fVape (1 x Brushed Silver and 1 x Black + Silver).

View attachment 350238 . . View attachment 350239

Along with them I've also decided to get another VandyVape Pulse V3 Squonker in Frosted Blue along with a set of Replacement Panels in Fancy Graffiti.

View attachment 350240 . . View attachment 350241
Got a link for the RDA? I want to take butchers.

Another Valor it’s all I’ve used for the past few months.

Attachments

• IMG_1734.png
    IMG_1734.png
    211.3 KB · Views: 0
It's a good rda but the o-rings on the topcaps are abit pants. I had to change mine as it kept falling off with the slightest off touches other than that I like it

Cheers for that, it's helpful to know. I'm definitely starting to favour my 22mm RDA's so it'll be interesting to see how this one compares. The other thing is that a lot of the parts like beauty rings, drip tips and even O rings are swappable between them all which gives me lots of options.

A order from Ecigone.....
Another Vandy Vape Requiem box mod this time in clear red.
And to get free p&p a pack of Ambition Mods Premium Organic Cotton.

Some 10x 10ml bottles of CAP, 10x 10ml bottles of TFA, 30ml super sweet CAP, 30ml super sweetener TFA, 30ml sweetener FW and a 10ml needle tip bottle from Alchemist Cupboard for about £35.

It's a good rda but the o-rings on the topcaps are abit pants. I had to change mine as it kept falling off with the slightest off touches other than that I like it

I like that it's a loose fit as it's easy to pop the top cap off by holding the drip tip. Quick and easy to have a look inside.

Back
Top Bottom