What's new

What did you order today?

Some plain black 18650 battery wraps from eBay.

I've got the transparent yellow and transparent blue already and they've outlasted any other wraps I've used. They shrink to fit without creasing too.

SX mini pure max as dont wanna feel left out ;)

1709573072327.png

Got this coming tried to get another one but as usual sold before I saw it but didn't come with any extras like this one

Screenshot_20240304_154435_Facebook.jpg

Got tempted into ordering a new RDA, the Dead Rabbit Pro with bottom airflow - looks great and if it tastes at least as good as my DR v3 then it'll be fantastic; but will have to watch out for over-squonking...

Got tempted into ordering a new RDA, the Dead Rabbit Pro with bottom airflow - looks great and if it tastes at least as good as my DR v3 then it'll be fantastic; but will have to watch out for over-squonking...

I haven't tried the Pro but I would say give the Dead Rabbit Solo a go. I've used the DR v3 but builds don't last anywhere near as well as it's lasted in the Solo. It's only a 22mm atty but honestly the flavour coming out of it as just mind blowing. I've put at least 60 or 70 ml of juice through the build I have in right now and the cotton is still only a light beige colour. I guess the design of the smaller chamber and bringing the sides in to surround the coil seems to be keeping the gunk away. There is very little gunk on the coil and it is still producing fantastic flavour. By this point the DR3 would have turned black and be covered in gunk.

Jumped on the Bandwagon again and ordered a SX Mini Puremax and some 1.2 Pods from Avalanche.

Wuoz6mOh.png

I haven't tried the Pro but I would say give the Dead Rabbit Solo a go. I've used the DR v3 but builds don't last anywhere near as well as it's lasted in the Solo. It's only a 22mm atty but honestly the flavour coming out of it as just mind blowing. I've put at least 60 or 70 ml of juice through the build I have in right now and the cotton is still only a light beige colour. I guess the design of the smaller chamber and bringing the sides in to surround the coil seems to be keeping the gunk away. There is very little gunk on the coil and it is still producing fantastic flavour. By this point the DR3 would have turned black and be covered in gunk.
Interesting, I picked up a Thelema mini last week, which pretty much only fits a 22mm deck, when I was mooching in a shop and got the new Wasp Nano to put on it, but a DR Solo would fit just as well, maybe I'll try one out.

I think you're right about the small chamber, a lot of the larger RDAs and tanks that I use most (i.e. didn't become ornaments after a short while !) have a small chamber either by metal inserts like the chimney in the Zeus tank (one of my favourite RTAs) or the profile mesh tank; and the not-sure-what-material cap thing in the Recurve that cossets the coil very closely within the larger body - it even has 2 different inserts for single and dual and it's a dashed nice tasting deck.

Now I think of it, it seemed almost all RDAs started having a curved inner top a few years ago; older models like my previously beloved Aequitas, Drop and Limitless have much sharper corners there and I don't seem to use any of those any more, guess it's better for airflow and the extra metal for cooling too.

Back
Top Bottom