What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Got this little beast today, knocks the stripes clean off my kbox 200w which quite frankly, is absolutely pish in my opinion, and am looking to get rid of very soon :)

Attachments

• 1455647664864.jpg
    1455647664864.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 129
Mr postie delivered more Bunkr (manabush) apple strudel today. @manabush When I win the lottery, I'm gonna buy every last drop of apple strudel you possess. :D
Then you'll have to make a shit load more, then I'll buy all that, cos I'll be rich as fuck after said lottery win. And shit.:D
I'm moving to Nottingham.

I recently got a Coilmaster DIY kit. Can anyone confirm for me that the ohm meter takes AAA batteries? It seems so to me but I want to be sure before I got out and buy some.
Yep but it ain't easy. I think, 90% sure I couldn't get it to slide on. Placed it on top nearly to the end and snaked the fecking thing on. First set of batteries were too big. IKEA batteries seem to be better fit. Seems to be logical. Don't see many fat Swedish munters around.

Dripworx shipment of Pink Lemonade, Apple Danish and Fizz Bomb, yummy :)

Yep but it ain't easy. I think, 90% sure I couldn't get it to slide on. Placed it on top nearly to the end and snaked the fecking thing on. First set of batteries were too big. IKEA batteries seem to be better fit. Seems to be logical. Don't see many fat Swedish munters around.

Is that in favour of AA or AAA batteries?

Yippee, some splendid vapemail today.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1455706154.301573.jpg

An advken ohmega nano was from a giveaway by @vapegrl. A very generous giveaway, looks like a great little tank, which I look forward to having a play with later.

Oh, and a limitless mod bought from @big tuna. I got a great deal on this and he was a pleasure to deal with.

(Serpent in photo just to make @Huggett jealous!) [emoji12]

Yippee, some splendid vapemail today.
View attachment 79314
An advken ohmega nano was from a giveaway by @vapegrl. A very generous giveaway, looks like a great little tank, which I look forward to having a play with later.

Oh, and a limitless mod bought from @big tuna. I got a great deal on this and he was a pleasure to deal with.

(Serpent in photo just to make @Huggett jealous!) [emoji12]
Asshole ;)

Back
Top Bottom