What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

IMG_20160216_125114.jpg
Cheers Lee.

a.jpg
b.jpg

The Brass by Scottua (very nice) and a Xephos from Cloud Chasers Club, can't wait to get home and put a build in and enjoy the fruits of my labour.

Nothing so far today... Bloody uksnail were meant to deliver 120ml juice on Saturday, the driver put attempted even though we were in all day and no one attempted, no knock, no "sorry I missed you" card, nothing.... Then rescheduled for Monday and when we rang them to find out a rough time they said they weren't delivering Monday either it'll be Tuesday.... It's now 3pm and still no delivery... Someone may die at this rate

Yay it's here and I stand corrected.... Was 150ml of juice and what lovely juice it is

Mr postie delivered more Bunkr (manabush) apple strudel today. @manabush When I win the lottery, I'm gonna buy every last drop of apple strudel you possess. :D
Then you'll have to make a shit load more, then I'll buy all that, cos I'll be rich as fuck after said lottery win. And shit.:D

Mr postie delivered more Bunkr (manabush) apple strudel today. @manabush When I win the lottery, I'm gonna buy every last drop of apple strudel you possess. :D
Then you'll have to make a shit load more, then I'll buy all that, cos I'll be rich as fuck after said lottery win. And shit.:D
:D

Back
Top Bottom