What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

IMAG1141.jpg

A FB group I posted on here about on Sunday I think it was because another came up for sale at exactly the same time but pretty sure that one went as well pretty sharpish.

No sorry checked your old post couldn't find it - had a chat with Imperial, it's all down to the TPD, that's why they aren't selling it, just exporting.

Get her coiled and wicked and fire that baby up mate [emoji1]

Let's us know how it vapes pal,I've got one arriving at the end of the week(hopefully):2thumbsup:

Well, gave it two goes at coiling it, ruined two pairs of claptons. Fiddly is what I call it. Clamps are not sprung and only two screws so both coils need to be in place at the same time so need to be cut to exact sizes.
Normally don't watch videos unless I want further info or have issues so watched vaping biker's video and yes, I did figure out that I needed to put a bend or kink in the legs to get them to fit but didn't get the bends quite right.
What biking vaper shows in detail is a straight wire coil and that's what I'll try next to practise on, save me a few quid on fancy coils!
The one I have is of course a clone by SXK but the coil slots are not chamfered as the authentic is supposed to be.
Also as on the video I watched on the authentic, the lower slots are too close to the barrel so damn fiddly to cut your wire.

So, when you get yours I suggest you practice with simple single wire coils before risking any fancy coils - tbh I only ruined one pair of fancy coils (about four quid) and the second pair were cheap UD coils.
Will persevere ...

Well, gave it two goes at coiling it, ruined two pairs of claptons. Fiddly is what I call it. Clamps are not sprung and only two screws so both coils need to be in place at the same time so need to be cut to exact sizes.
Normally don't watch videos unless I want further info or have issues so watched vaping biker's video and yes, I did figure out that I needed to put a bend or kink in the legs to get them to fit but didn't get the bends quite right.
What biking vaper shows in detail is a straight wire coil and that's what I'll try next to practise on, save me a few quid on fancy coils!
The one I have is of course a clone by SXK but the coil slots are not chamfered as the authentic is supposed to be.
Also as on the video I watched on the authentic, the lower slots are too close to the barrel so damn fiddly to cut your wire.

So, when you get yours I suggest you practice with simple single wire coils before risking any fancy coils - tbh I only ruined one pair of fancy coils (about four quid) and the second pair were cheap UD coils.
Will persevere ...
Thanks for the heads up [emoji106]

No sorry checked your old post couldn't find it - had a chat with Imperial, it's all down to the TPD, that's why they aren't selling it, just exporting.
It was from last Sunday sorry. I didn't get paid till the Friday just gone and he was nice enough to hold it for me till then. And just re checked the page and i couldn't find it but your more then welcome to look the post would of been around the 5th of march and the FB page is.. uk vapers stuff for sale.

Back
Top Bottom