What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

No sorry checked your old post couldn't find it - had a chat with Imperial, it's all down to the TPD, that's why they aren't selling it, just exporting.
I also don't understand how the tpd is stopping the sale of these as they come in 2ml but have the extension included. Surely they could simply take out the extension from the OG packaging and just have it as an optional extra as they already can sell the bubble extension kit as I bought one on Friday.

Well, gave it two goes at coiling it, ruined two pairs of claptons. Fiddly is what I call it. Clamps are not sprung and only two screws so both coils need to be in place at the same time so need to be cut to exact sizes.
Normally don't watch videos unless I want further info or have issues so watched vaping biker's video and yes, I did figure out that I needed to put a bend or kink in the legs to get them to fit but didn't get the bends quite right.
What biking vaper shows in detail is a straight wire coil and that's what I'll try next to practise on, save me a few quid on fancy coils!
The one I have is of course a clone by SXK but the coil slots are not chamfered as the authentic is supposed to be.
Also as on the video I watched on the authentic, the lower slots are too close to the barrel so damn fiddly to cut your wire.

So, when you get yours I suggest you practice with simple single wire coils before risking any fancy coils - tbh I only ruined one pair of fancy coils (about four quid) and the second pair were cheap UD coils.
Will persevere ...
Thanks for letting me know,I've also ordered the SXK clone so I would've ran into the same problem,but I'll do as you recommended and practise on some round wire first
How's the build quality?

Thanks for letting me know,I've also ordered the SXK clone so I would've ran into the same problem,but I'll do as you recommended and practise on some round wire first
How's the build quality?

Build quality seems good apart from no bevelled edges on the wire holes. I just watched a different video review and it was criticised for the lower wire holes being too low and I agree and this reviewer didn't overthink and get all geometric on his coils just slammed a pair of claptons in and said hey the lower legs get in the way of the wick but what the hell so that's what I'm going to try shortly.

Today i got a red card from the postman
I havent ordered anything lately.

Today i got a red card from the postman

I got one today as well.....expecting delivery of a Siren rta......postman left parcel with a neighbour so I went round to pick it up after work......turns out it was a guitar pedal my son had ordered. [emoji23]

Much prettiness courtesy of the nice DHL chappie...

GP Paps X Ti wearing a Hybrid fitted Heron V1.5 with Lux AFC ring...
20170314_235219.jpg

Syringes, Nic, PG and VG from darkstar, and some bottles, blue lush concentrate and Mexican fried ice cream concentrate from chefs flavours. Less than 24 hours between ordering and delivery from chefs flavours. Very impressed

More wonderful Drip Tips courtesy of @adjam1972 Celtic Drip Tips :2thumbsup:

I couldn't be more happy. Stirling Service as always.:worship::worship:

Back
Top Bottom