What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Bang on mate, great find that was, still not had any word on mine yet, can't see you having a problem shifting your v1 tho, they seem to sell fast, some at crazy prices too...
Yeh I've not seen some go for crazy prices but I paid £70 for the v2 which imo is fair tbh as he was on holiday in the states so he bought it there and I think there roughly £90-100 in the USA

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1489593547.758564.jpg

Liked the other one so much had to get it a friend!

Yeh I've not seen some go for crazy prices but I paid £70 for the v2 which imo is fair tbh as he was on holiday in the states so he bought it there and I think there roughly £90-100 in the USA

Yes £70 is a good price, I think the originals were about £60 before they sold out.

Yes £70 is a good price, I think the originals were about £60 before they sold out.
Yeh they were £60 before they sold out and tpd stopped the sale of them in the uk. But there's v2's on eBay at the moment from the USA for £102 + £10 shipping and then whatever you get landed with at customs so £70 was fair in all honesty

I'd say £70 is a very decent price for a v2 and I have seen v1's go for £80 plus before...

I'd say £70 is a very decent price for a v2 and I have seen v1's go for £80 plus before...
They are solid built absolute quality tanks I honestly would of paid £80 for that v2 I've just bought but that's me. Some people were commenting on the guys post like "£70 surely that's a typo" I was haha jokes on you I'll take that shit for £70 :2thumbsup:

They are solid built absolute quality tanks I honestly would of paid £80 for that v2 I've just bought but that's me. Some people were commenting on the guys post like "£70 surely that's a typo" I was haha jokes on you I'll take that shit for £70 :2thumbsup:
You did the right thing by grabbing it...

Back
Top Bottom