What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Delivery from Chefs Flavours yesterday but only picked up this morning at work... LEM Division 2 pack and some concentrates... not sure about the PMP but the Guango and Pommy'o'Peel taste incredible so can't wait to get mixing!!
IMG_20170316_091602.jpg

harvest from malaysia :)
mostly mango juices but also some lemon/lime and pineapple. plus a little pico dual (love this mod!) and a obs engine nano from fasttech. i'm surprised by this little atty: very easy to wick and very good flavour. i've been using it non stop in the last 3 days and my beloved griffin 25 plus is collecting dust :)
xAVcdp6.jpg

This little beaut, courtesy of @Rob. All wicked up and vaping great.

Popped a 26ga 3mm Id kanthal build in, now it's on the ledge of shame to see if it pisses itself overnight ;)

If I've got the wicking right I'll take it to work tomorrow :)

View attachment 121377
They are lovely mate aren't they. I've just finished testing the zeno/nautilus 2 combo and as good as it is. I'm looking forward to rewicking the rose v3 ready for my nanabhozo fix today. Have you got Robs patended airflow restrictor in it.

They are lovely mate aren't they. I've just finished testing the zeno/nautilus 2 combo and as good as it is. I'm looking forward to rewicking the rose v3 ready for my nanabhozo fix today. Have you got Robs patended airflow restrictor in it.

I have, and with the airflow open on 2 of the 3 single holes it's basically perfect for me

Such a smooth draw too

IMG_4541.JPG
this turned up i dont have a regulated squonker spair panels 10 spair bottles and a clear cap for the narda at a price i could not say no to :2thumbsup: just an after thort i wont need 10 spair bottles so if anyone owns one of these and need a spair one let me know

I have, and with the airflow open on 2 of the 3 single holes it's basically perfect for me

Such a smooth draw too
Excellent. It is about the smoothest draw on any rta I've tried. If your 510 pin is a little long on the sxk they file down beautifully.

Back
Top Bottom