What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Excellent. It is about the smoothest draw on any rta I've tried. If your 510 pin is a little long on the sxk they file down beautifully.

It looks long, but tbh it screws down fine on all my mods - even the Evic VTC mini which struggled in the past with the full size serpent, so I probably won't bother filing it down.

It looks pretty nice on top of the efusion duo, and at 20W with a 0.9ohm coil gives a great vape :D

I am a very happy bunny.

It looks long, but tbh it screws down fine on all my mods - even the Evic VTC mini which struggled in the past with the full size serpent, so I probably won't bother filing it down.

It looks pretty nice on top of the efusion duo, and at 20W with a 0.9ohm coil gives a great vape :D

I am a very happy bunny.
Nice. I may recoil mine later to celebrate its return to action. May go for some s, steel to add some extra coilage. It's only downside is that little deck crown. It can be a pain but worth it for the vape.

Interesting clone to play with.

20170316_123354.jpg

Another one to fiddle with tonight, the Serpent RDTA. Just the Troll to come now, then me and FT are up to date. My basket is bulging, ready to put the next order in though :)

Back
Top Bottom