What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

cheap juice
20180328_095551.jpg

New Panels and Button for my BB which "should" be here tomorrow or Saturday at the latest. Forgot about Bank Holidays when this deal was being done :(

New Panels and Button for my BB which "should" be here tomorrow or Saturday at the latest. Forgot about Bank Holidays when this deal was being done :(
Bank holidays and Chinese New year are the bane of vapers everywhere, lol.

It arrived a while ago, but I was in Italy.

LiQuid Choc-a-Nana 3mg
LiQuid Strawberry Milkshake 3mg
LiQuid Cherry Cola 3mg
LiQuid Lemon Sherbet 3mg
LiQuid Spearmint 3mg
LiQuid Blueberry Ice 3mg
LiQuid Vanilla Custard 3mg
LiQuid Tangy Cherry Bubblegum HVG 3mg
LiQuid Sweet Melon Blast 3mg
LiQuid Cloud No1 3mg

Vape Avenue - Mighty Mix eliquid Bundle - 7 x 50ml shortfilled
L P Crust
Fudge U
Dope Man
Strawberry Blewitz
Ice Cube
M C Twist
Neon Sludge
lime slushy

I will try the 10ml bottles first to allow the shortfills time to steep.

It arrived a while ago, but I was in Italy.

LiQuid Choc-a-Nana 3mg
LiQuid Strawberry Milkshake 3mg
LiQuid Cherry Cola 3mg
LiQuid Lemon Sherbet 3mg
LiQuid Spearmint 3mg
LiQuid Blueberry Ice 3mg
LiQuid Vanilla Custard 3mg
LiQuid Tangy Cherry Bubblegum HVG 3mg
LiQuid Sweet Melon Blast 3mg
LiQuid Cloud No1 3mg

Vape Avenue - Mighty Mix eliquid Bundle - 7 x 50ml shortfilled
L P Crust
Fudge U
Dope Man
Strawberry Blewitz
Ice Cube
M C Twist
Neon Sludge
lime slushy

I will try the 10ml bottles first to allow the shortfills time to steep.

Watch out for that strawberry milkshake one....I vaped that one...the smell wouldn't go away for days! Lord knows what the coco-a-nana one is gonna be like!

Last edited:
Watch out for that strawberry milkshake one....I vaped that one...the smell wouldn't go away for days! Lords know what the coco-a-nana one is gonna be like!
Tis an acquired taste that sadly I never gained and worthy of vaping in whichever atomiser you feel would best suit a situation such as bin.

Tis an acquired taste that sadly I never gained and worthy of vaping in whichever atomiser you feel would best suit a situation such as bin.

I've come to learn to stay away from those strawberry ones...they smell so sickly after a while! I've only vaped 2ml of it..the bottle is still in me 'rejects' cupboard!

Bank holidays and Chinese New year are the bane of vapers everywhere, lol.
Not bank holidays they'll be loads of deals about though only thing I want is a Hadley seen as I'm getting a squonker worthy of it, fucks changes of getting one though

I've come to learn to stay away from those strawberry ones...they smell so sickly after a while! I've only vaped 2ml of it..the bottle is still in me 'rejects' cupboard!
Please while you have a chance grab some eton mess from phileas fogg vapes.
The only strawberry juice I've ever tried that tastes of fresh ripe British strawberries. Unbelievable how good it is and an absolute gutter that he is shutting down. Only benefit is the last of the stock is half price. Buy some now.

Back
Top Bottom