What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Please while you have a chance grab some eton mess from phileas fogg vapes.
The only strawberry juice I've ever tried that tastes of fresh ripe British strawberries. Unbelievable how good it is and an absolute gutter that he is shutting down. Only benefit is the last of the stock is half price. Buy some now.

I've got an eton mess one from one brand..got it from evolutionvape..but can't remember the brand...but i'll check that one out thanks...ps..why is he shutting down?

I've got an eton mess one from one brand..got it from evolutionvape..but can't remember the brand...but i'll check that one out thanks...ps..why is he shutting down?
Business just isn't wiping its face for the cash he puts into it. Pf vapes have been a stalwart here for years and still is regarded as probably the best mixer of fruit juices in the country. Forget the other Eton mess his is sublime and I hate strawberry juice. With the POTV 10 discount it's under six quid for 30mls. You will regret it if you mis a legend of a company.
Ps all his juices are amazing. Lemon grab is my fave.

Business just isn't wiping its face for the cash he puts into it. Pf vapes have been a stalwart here for years and still is regarded as probably the best mixer of fruit juices in the country. Forget the other Eton mess his is sublime and I hate strawberry juice. With the POTV 10 discount it's under six quid for 30mls. You will regret it if you mis a legend of a company.

Aw that's sad, I guess the competition for juices has really cranked up these last few years or so. I've bagged the mess 3mgs & 12mgs..just looking at the other ones.

my ample mace tank that i won in heaven gifts giveaway last week came really fast will be doing a review on this tank in about a week or so..

Thats bad news he's shutting down, he just came back after a long lay off, will be missed, as you say best strawberry juice around.

Aw that's sad, I guess the competition for juices has really cranked up these last few years or so. I've bagged the mess 3mgs & 12mgs..just looking at the other ones.
I can honestly say of any juice. You won't regret it. It tastes exactly as it says on the label. Probably more so than, no not probably definitely more so than any other brand.
Once you've downed a bottle of Eton mess you will have to lay the other two down for special occasions.
Best served mtl at above 3mg /the 3mg is also great mtl or sub ohm no lower than 0.5ohms.
These where carefully mixed in a time when mtl was the norm and sub ohm bellow 0.5 ohms was madness.

I can honestly say of any juice. You won't regret it. It tastes exactly as it says on the label. Probably more so than, no not probably definitely more so than any other brand.
Once you've downed a bottle of Eton mess you will have to lay the other two down for special occasions.
Best served mtl at above 3mg /the 3mg is also great mtl or sub ohm no lower than 0.5ohms.
These where carefully mixed in a time when mtl was the norm and sub ohm bellow 0.5 ohms was madness.

Aye got those and that Lemon one..the other three I weren't so keen on. Couldn't get 6mgs of the mess one..so the 3mgs will do in a sub tank. Will these keep well in a dark cupboard?

Ps I haven't sub ohmed at .5 yet! My naut 2 is using .7s..but as I've mentioned to Crewella..i'm having so much grief with those at the moment...so i'll probs try the 3mgs in the SE 1 tank..and the 12mgs in the Zenith..or the naut mini.

Good price £15.03 + 99p P&P for 9 bottles, can't argue with that...

I did say that i would rein in my spending somewhere on here...*sighs*

Last edited:
Aye got those and that Lemon one..the other three I weren't so keen one on. Couldn't get 6mgs of the mess one..so the 3mgs will do in a sub tank. Will these keep well in a dark cupboard?
Yes bud. But do load a tank of eton and lemon when they arrive.
No lie, you will be attempting to pick the strawberry seeds from your teeth it's so realistic. When I was persuaded all those years ago to give it a try I was blown away and still am everytime I vape some.
I only hope the recipes get passed on to one of our other POTV vendor's. Too completely loose this juice would be a travesty.

Could u guys check my new thread. I really could do with a bit of input. Also as far as my vape mail: vision spinner 2 and some more rejuiced liquids. Bought some strawberry jam and blue slush again

Last salute to the commodore ,to quote columbo
WP_20180328_16_34_56_Pro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom