What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Today's vapemail...

"Gramarye"...... Oh the anticipation.... lovingly made, wrapped, bagged, boxed, wrapped again and then boxed again...
Even more gorgeous in the hand!
Thank You @vapesmarter Its awesome!!
Oh and I got my capo 216 that's been on pre order for a month or so :D

One happy lad....

20180328_170749.jpg

Today's vapemail...

"Gramarye"...... Oh the anticipation.... lovingly made, wrapped, bagged, boxed, wrapped again and then boxed again...
Even more gorgeous in the hand!
Thank You @vapesmarter Its awesome!!
Oh and I got my capo 216 that's been on pre order for a month or so :D

One happy lad....

View attachment 156204
Sigh ..... y'know that stabwood mod itch I just said I'd finally scratched ............ :P

That is abso-fecking-lutely gorgeous. You must be chuffed to bits! :D

Good haul today
Massive thanks @Stigweard for the juice comp
Wire from fogstar
Pf juice, just had to try some before they go [emoji17]

And @itscostingme what an amazing comp prize
What can I say, thank you so much, top top ape
20180328_182611.jpg
20180328_182847.jpg

I am indeed... and my game of scones has had a 3 week steep today so I had to try it.... bloody delicious... maybe the mod makes it taste better :D:D
15222586403071221147968.jpg

Bah ....... I knew I'd regret coming on here to look! Now that @simong has helped me to scratch my stabwood mod itch, the Tesla Steampunk was top of my want list! :28: :17: :D

It's lovely - I am, as you can probably tell, green with envy! :D

BUT ....... as my new Kamry K1000 Plus arrived today I'm a bit chuffed myself. Shoved any old tank (Doggystyled) on it just to try - I'll put a 'proper' tank on that will take the stem later. For now, it seems a better vape (punchier and hopefully more consistent) that the original and I'm happy! :2thumbsup:

.... and I love the way it will stand up on its own! :D

View attachment 156202

AW crap! I'd just about forgotten about that lush Stab wood mod...."No Dunk..no....you can't..just be happy with you've already got..Christ man!" :p

I reckon we should start a Kamry fan club in 'ere somewhere....mind you, there probly is one someplace! I've only scratched the surface of all the threads on this forum.

Last edited:
Glad you like it.
The coils in the the little jar are smut coils :D
When the kids have gone to bed will be enjoying squonking some sugar daddy all over smut in my new wraith!!![emoji23]

I though the coils looked pretty special
[emoji106] [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom