What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

My new favourite vape

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1522343410.515240.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1522343366.198891.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1522343366.198891.jpg
    728.1 KB · Views: 78
Today I received 5L of VG and assorted PET bottles. Oh and another Mech, but I'm hiding that before the better half gets home.

Excellent mod, you did well to find one...

Mmm yes been looking for one for ages.. Had my local B+M hunt me one that was maybe lost down a suppliers shelves.. They failed.. Then the other day a thread on here about things discontinued that you regret not buying came up... I posted a reply and Lo and behold a PM came in from a top drawer chap on here offering a pristine boxed example , of course I snapped it up :D

Mmm yes been looking for one for ages.. Had my local B+M hunt me one that was maybe lost down a suppliers shelves.. They failed.. Then the other day a thread on here about things discontinued that you regret not buying came up... I posted a reply and Lo and behold a PM came in from a top drawer chap on here offering a pristine boxed example , of course I snapped it up :D
Good story and with a happy ending too... I must of missed that thread but there is alot of top draw chaps on here, enjoy your new mod when you go collect it tomorrow....

Back
Top Bottom