What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

It has a couple of minor annoying thing's but generally, I like mine
I struggled choosing between the GBOX and the Capo 216. As I had ordered the Capo 100 but cancelled when I learned it was capped at 4.2v I decided to go for the Capo 216.

What don't you like about the GBOX?

What @Mitz said [emoji6]
Once you start squonking it's very hard to go back to dripping. Many die hard drippers have fallen victim to the squonking bug. Would love to hear your feedback in a week. Especially if you substitute the supplied rda for some of your own favourite rdas used with their squonk pins.

I struggled choosing between the GBOX and the Capo 216. As I had ordered the Capo 100 but cancelled when I learned it was capped at 4.2v I decided to go for the Capo 216.

What don't you like about the GBOX?
It's not that I don't like it , I do . The couple of niggles are , when you take the bottle out to fill it the batteries can slide out. It would have been better to have had two doors like the dripbox 160. The other is that the screen is tinted and in bright sunlight it's hard to read. It's no big deal , you get used to it but it can be improved on.

Once you start squonking it's very hard to go back to dripping. Many die hard drippers have fallen victim to the squonking bug. Would love to hear your feedback in a week. Especially if you substitute the supplied rda for some of your own favourite rdas used with their squonk pins.

I’ve been down the squonk route before bud. The issue I’ve got is not that I don’t like squonking- at the end of the day it’s the same as dripping but backwards innit?- it’s the fact of I love the process of dripping. When @Healthcabin asked if I’d review this I was sceptical simply because I tried it before, but I agreed anyhow mainly because the Radar rda was on my radar anyway.

Having said that I’ve got a holiday coming up in a few months where a squonker may be a great go between for some of the time so the Gbox May prove useful. I’d be a liar if I said I didn’t like the whole package based on first impressions mind and I’m tooting on it as we speak, but I’ll save that for the review.

However ultimately- I’m a drip junkie I’m afraid. Confirmed and acquitted [emoji6]

I’ve been down the squonk route before bud. The issue I’ve got is not that I don’t like squonking- at the end of the day it’s the same as dripping but backwards innit?- it’s the fact of I love the process of dripping. When @Healthcabin asked if I’d review this I was sceptical simply because I tried it before, but I agreed anyhow mainly because the Radar rda was on my radar anyway.

Having said that I’ve got a holiday coming up in a few months where a squonker may be a great go between for some of the time so the Gbox May prove useful. I’d be a liar if I said I didn’t like the whole package based on first impressions mind and I’m tooting on it as we speak, but I’ll save that for the review.

However ultimately- I’m a drip junkie I’m afraid. Confirmed and acquitted [emoji6]
I'm probably a bit of an opposite to that. Love my rdas but always found the dripping part to be a PITA when out and about. At home it's no problem and "painting" the coils is enjoyable but for out and about it just made things too awkward for me especially as a lot of my time is spent driving. It's one of the main reasons I gravitated towards rtas from very early on in my vaping journey. But since I got into squonking all the rdas that were limited purely to home use now get to travel and see the word with me and I get to use my favourite drippers anywhere and everywhere I go. Absolutely love it for that. But I don't have anywhere near as many squonk mods as I do drippers so I still have a few rdas set up purely as drippers for when I am at home with the time and both hands free.

Last edited:

I'm with you mate, I was luckey enough to try a good squonk mod but I couldn't get on with it, it's like it stole half my enjoyment when I used it and didn't drip [emoji5]

Ordered 20 nic shots from lucemill yesterday realising i still had a darkstar kanzi bottle shot in the cupboard and they arrived this morning. Great service, now just waiting on my 4ml innokin zenith with eleaf ikuun i80 which should be delivered in a few hours. :2thumbsup:

Edit its just arrived from france.
20180331_134222.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom