What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Got some new vaping socks.
Actually, they're just socks. Am just feeling left out as nothing vape related turned up.

I received a load of Juices from Evolution Vape a couple of days ago.....but I can't be arsed to take a picky of it! My eyesight is too screwed presently, to do it justice! :30:

Got some new vaping socks.
Actually, they're just socks. Am just feeling left out as nothing vape related turned up.

Well...Dave Gorman did once say he kept a sh*tting hat in his toilet, so why not have some vaping socks! lol! :18:

A litre of VG.
Ordered from Amazon prime yesterday around 11am, turned up today at 10am.
Bloody crazy service.

That's cos Amazon refuses to recognise British Bank Holidays that's why!

I never buy from Zon....they don't pay the proper amount of taxes, work the staff like slaves & the customer complaint dept. is shite. But their delivery service is excellent!

That's cos Amazon refuses to recognise British Bank Holidays that's why!

I never buy from Zon....they don't pay the proper amount of taxes, work the staff like slaves & the customer complaint dept. is shite. But their delivery service is excellent!
How do you know their delivery service is excellent if you don't use them ;)

I have a parcel due Easter Sunday with Amazon. Wont hold my breath for too long

How do you know their delivery service is excellent if you don't use them ;)

Oh alright, you pedant...that should've read...'I never buy from Zon 'ANYMORE'!'

Once long ago yes..but not for a couple of years..since the tax scandal.

*Give me a brak mite..me eyes are really scruwed at the miment..i dunnu what i'm tipping half da tymee!* ;):D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom