What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

005.jpg
Easter Sunday delivery from Amazon

Received yesterday and all my enthusiasm for getting on squonking evaporated because of the poor mod. One of the worst mod I ever had( not saying I had to many but.....). Anyway my fault do not read more reviews before buying. Used like RDA on Smok Alien and close to perfect.
Dear apes please stay away for this mod , some bad points : no power even at 100W ( the Alien at 50W is more powerful) , one 20700 , 3000mAh battery it last only for 2-3 hours. Except that , nice construction , a lot of goodies in the box , good RDA but again......the mod is just s***ty.
Now looking for a different regulated squank mod which can hold me for 12 hour with 2 x 18650 batteries.
20180401_083309.jpg
20180331_115157.jpg

Received yesterday and all my enthusiasm for getting on squonking evaporated because of the poor mod. One of the worst mod I ever had( not saying I had to many but.....). Anyway my fault do not read more reviews before buying. Used like RDA on Smok Alien and close to perfect.
Dear apes please stay away for this mod , some bad points : no power even at 100W ( the Alien at 50W is more powerful) , one 20700 , 3000mAh battery it last only for 2-3 hours. Except that , nice construction , a lot of goodies in the box , good RDA but again......the mod is just s***ty.
Now looking for a different regulated squank mod which can hold me for 12 hour with 2 x 18650 batteries.View attachment 156475View attachment 156476
I didn't want to like it because you're so disappointed, so I'll give you a :(

No worries .....I will consider the like for my thoughts about it and because I share my disappointment. Moving forward and looking for something else. I bet this will not be my last disappoint in this "hobby" and I will make more other purchases and then swear on my self and ask why the hell didn't read more reviews and search for more info and why do I need that last s***t I ordered.
Let's be happy and keep vaping:D

No worries .....I will consider the like for my thoughts about it and because I share my disappointment. Moving forward and looking for something else. I bet this will not be my last disappoint in this "hobby" and I will make more other purchases and then swear on my self and ask why the hell didn't read more reviews and search for more info and why do I need that last s***t I ordered.
Let's be happy and keep vaping:D
Well said!! Like given :D

I'm in the process of replacing/binning these as the nozzle works loose with repeated removal & refitting & the neck is very narrow making refilling rather messy even with a narrow funnel. Don't know what the AU$/£ exchange rate is but they don't sound cheap.
:17: It happened, even though the neck on mine are wide the top blew off as i was filling! Licorice marshmallow everywhere :mad:
I was warned :doh:

:17: It happened, even though the neck on mine are wide the top blew off as i was filling! Licorice marshmallow everywhere :mad:
I was warned :doh:
Sorry, had to laugh. There's no 'there, there have a kleenex' button! :grouphug:

Sorry, had to laugh. There's no 'there, there have a kleenex' button! :grouphug:
Noooooo!! I feel for ya :(

Still had to give a lol though, sorry :D
When it happened I said straight away "really! a guy on the site warned me about this happening with these bottles!" She says "so why didn't you listen you idiot?"
:sleepy: How could I argue against that?

I'm laughing now, but I know my time will come! I gotta use 2 hands to squeeze some 10ml premades lol :D

Back
Top Bottom