What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

IMG_0001.JPG

Received yesterday and all my enthusiasm for getting on squonking evaporated because of the poor mod. One of the worst mod I ever had( not saying I had to many but.....). Anyway my fault do not read more reviews before buying. Used like RDA on Smok Alien and close to perfect.
Dear apes please stay away for this mod , some bad points : no power even at 100W ( the Alien at 50W is more powerful) , one 20700 , 3000mAh battery it last only for 2-3 hours. Except that , nice construction , a lot of goodies in the box , good RDA but again......the mod is just s***ty.
Now looking for a different regulated squank mod which can hold me for 12 hour with 2 x 18650 batteries.View attachment 156475View attachment 156476

It's shit bcoz its limited to 4.2v. Check out the capo 216. AHG30 gets you 30% off at heaven gifts. $48 + shipping for the kit with batteries included.

Love to know how you get on with it and what the flavour is like. I like the deck but not sure about the airflow setup.

As much as I can tell without a build in it, it’s slightly turbulent but silky smooth. Pretty loose too. I reckon it’ll be a gob full of tasty vapour [emoji4]

make it a double :hmm:
What's getting me is.. I know I put 1 nic shot in 60ml shortfill

But I've now got 100ml and 80ml shortfills! Guess I put 2 nic shots in the 100ml. But what about the 80ml?
Already find 3mg strength a struggle lol

Back
Top Bottom