What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

What's getting me is.. I know I put 1 nic shot in 60ml shortfill

But I've now got 100ml and 80ml shortfills! Guess I put 2 nic shots in the 100ml. But what about the 80ml?
Already find 3mg strength a struggle lol

2x 15mg nic shots :)

Easter holiday really pisses me off sometimes :17: Ordered a big batch of liquid from rejuiced, but because i ordered it late on Saturday, they couldn't dispatch on Sunday because it was Easter Sunday and they couldn't on Monday because it was a bank holiday.
Going away for a few days tomorrow so if its not arrived by then, ill have to wait til friday to use any of it :10:
Ordered:
10ml:
1x lenny cream
1x heisenberg
2x jungle fever
3x ice ice baby
1x unicorn tears
2x you donut
1x apple sour

Hope it all arrives tomorrow!

Wasp Nano, Vapefly Galaxies & 60ml bottles ordered from GearBest last week.

OjqCwyj.jpg

khRhZae.jpg

I did try splitting a nic shot... a gloop here and a gloop there lol

Yeah you can guess it near enough if you’re not worried about it :)

I don’t mind 3mg or 6mg really so I’m happy to just bang 2x 18mg ones in a 120ml bottle to get it somewhere in between [emoji16]

Easter holiday really pisses me off sometimes :17: Ordered a big batch of liquid from rejuiced, but because i ordered it late on Saturday, they couldn't dispatch on Sunday because it was Easter Sunday and they couldn't on Monday because it was a bank holiday.
Going away for a few days tomorrow so if its not arrived by then, ill have to wait til friday to use any of it :10:
Ordered:
10ml:
1x lenny cream
1x heisenberg
2x jungle fever
3x ice ice baby
1x unicorn tears
2x you donut
1x apple sour

Hope it all arrives tomorrow!
Sux huh :S

Yeah you can guess it near enough if you’re not worried about it :)

I don’t mind 3mg or 6mg really so I’m happy to just bang 2x 18mg ones in a 120ml bottle to get it somewhere in between [emoji16]
Oh I did stick 2 in the 120ml bottle lol
But there was no room in the Dinner Lady bottle so put that in one of the 120ml empty bottles that arrived earlier, then split the last nic shot between the 80ml and that lol. Love that they're stronger but probably taste like shite now lol :D

Now finally a good sqounker......just need some black panels and a black and silver Pulse 22. Or should I stay with the Dead Rabbit??????
20180403_152309.jpg

Edit: If anyone is intersted my local shop sell this and the red version at £95. I know it is a big price but at least you can have it in 1 day and not 2 weeks.

Hadaly
Entheon
Hussar
Phenom
Few drip tips and wire

My first clones. Looking forward to experimenting with a few builds.

Back
Top Bottom