What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

It's basically 100ml of conc in a 500ml bottle.. £1 cheaper and alot more convenient for mixing /storing

It's basically 100ml of conc in a 500ml bottle.. £1 cheaper and alot more convenient for mixing /storing
Thought so!
Can't understand why it's a quid cheaper.
Going to cost more to post I guess if under the £30 order.
Edit: Didn't order this option, went for the 100ml of conc. Should have mentioned this earlier. It would have saved you washing out those 5x100ml bottles fella! [emoji23] [emoji23]

Last edited:
Shit I didn't know they did bottle shots
They've only just started doing them in this way... They didn't really want to as they were worried about resellers but market pressure meant they thought it was time to give it a go

Got that stuff in a recent sale.
The Milkman Bubble Milk and Aqua Liquid for only 9,99€ (damn cheap for a german vendor).
Milkman Bubble Milk: Interesting Liquid for sure. Normally only vape fruity stuff, but this is such a smooth flavor.
Aqua Mist: Really nice! Simply tastes like it's supposed to be - with the green apple being in the foreground.
3 Bird Juices Honey Shot: Never heard of this before, but I simply love honey. Anyways, still a nice liquid. I have tried some honey-liquids in the past, which were all tasting extremely artificial and sickly. But this one tastes pretty natural. Definitely not ADV-material, as it is just such sweet and powerful flavor, but quite nice in an RDA every once in a while.

I am going to mix up the concentrates tomorrow.
By the way, first shop I found carrying cellucotton. Do you guys have any experience with that stuff? Just bought it out of curiosity.
IMG_20180410_204101_664.jpg

These 2 Bad Boys arrived today......Eleaf Ello Mini XL 5.5ml........Sssshhhh......don't tell the TPD Police or i'll be in trouble :-)

IMG_20180410_224351.jpg

2 new 18650s from Fogstars a spool of NI80 framed staple twisted wire been trying to get a spool of this for a long while now to try and a pair of new snip cutters ...

Pack of Dinner Lady Orange Tart at last! Nic salt nic shots and a
20180411_141918.jpg
pack of 20 Muji cotton with cutters, for £3.49! The clippers must be worth that alone!

Back
Top Bottom