What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I've just ordered some of those myself.....but I need to get some bigger bottles to mix 'em in..as those DL bottles aren't shortfills.

@Jackymax yes I still have that link you gave me for those PET bottles..i just haven't got around buying any yet!
Oh good coz when I get juice making I might need some more and woulda forgotten where I got them lol :D

No problem mate, how you finding it? Looks sweet on the caravela
So far so good bud. Did a quick ss build yesterday but ended up not using it on the mech as the resistance was a bit wobbly. Flavour is spot on but the vape is on the cool side so will try a thicker gauge ni80 build on it. It wicks a dream and no gurgling (so far at least. Damn it! I bet I jinxed it now!) ;)

Silvered out kits for the Runt, Rockmodz & self made mods & safety locks from Modmaker. All matchy matchy, or they will be when I get off here & strip them down.
Great service as usual from MM & Ric

So far so good bud. Did a quick ss build yesterday but ended up not using it on the mech as the resistance was a bit wobbly. Flavour is spot on but the vape is on the cool side so will try a thicker gauge ni80 build on it. It wicks a dream and no gurgling (so far at least. Damn it! I bet I jinxed it now!) ;)
Glad your enjoying it mate

Today not really vape post as such but a nail vanish stand from ebay to display my tanks and rda,s on so i dont have to keep going though my vape drawers looking for a tank or rda that i want to use at the time plus it will look good in my man room to display em off....

Back
Top Bottom