What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Very kind of them Dee. Might have a look as I'm always up for a new sweet strawberry to try.

You could also try some Jungle Flavours sweet strawberry if you're looking for another alternative. Can get from Nom Nomz and I feel it's good enough to stand on it's own as a flavour.
Hey you! How are you lovely! Nice to see your name pop up

Yeah very nice of them, I can send you some to try, I can pour 10ml in a bottle and post it at the wkend, its not a problem and I didn't pay for it so I'm happy to share.

Oh I will have a look as that's what I want a flavour I could mix with Juice Head ready made Nic Salts ( they changed their nic in their salts so it doesn't taste as nice so I mix it instead lol weird huh but I am a tad weird) also want something I can also vape on its own - thanks

I have some Vapable base here and Capella Concentrates so will be mixing that tomorrow

DM me if you want me to send you 10ml of the e-cig mix - its 3mg though

Dee xx

Hey - no that's great, I actually initially posted this in the wrong thread initially and asked what mg I would get but then I realised it was 3mg lol

Thanks for confirming though - this is as far into mixing as I go haha

i thought it was for longfill at 10mg the 30mls concentrate in 60ml bottle & 3 nic shot threw me lol.

Hey you! How are you lovely! Nice to see your name pop up

Yeah very nice of them, I can send you some to try, I can pour 10ml in a bottle and post it at the wkend, its not a problem and I didn't pay for it so I'm happy to share.

Oh I will have a look as that's what I want a flavour I could mix with Juice Head ready made Nic Salts ( they changed their nic in their salts so it doesn't taste as nice so I mix it instead lol weird huh but I am a tad weird) also want something I can also vape on its own - thanks

I have some Vapable base here and Capella Concentrates so will be mixing that tomorrow

DM me if you want me to send you 10ml of the e-cig mix - its 3mg though

Dee xx
Thanks for the offer bit I'm not mixing loads just now. Just making up 500ml bottles when needed lol.

I really Like the jungle flavours sweet strawb. It's like a better version of the capella one imo. Doesn't fade as much

Thanks for the offer bit I'm not mixing loads just now. Just making up 500ml bottles when needed lol.

I really Like the jungle flavours sweet strawb. It's like a better version of the capella one imo. Doesn't fade as much
No worries mate, the offer is there, Ive mixed it already so can send u 10ml ready mixed

Jungle flavour....sounds good
Ok I will buy a 10ml to try. Do I mix it the same as I would any other concentrate.

10ml concentrate Or 30ml
10ml nic shot 20mg salt Or 30ml
40ml base mix Or 140ml
Total 60ml or 200ml. Yeah?

Just checking as I know some have different percentages

No worries mate, the offer is there, Ive mixed it already so can send u 10ml ready mixed

Jungle flavour....sounds good
Ok I will buy a 10ml to try. Do I mix it the same as I would any other concentrate.

10ml concentrate Or 30ml
10ml nic shot 20mg salt Or 30ml
40ml base mix Or 140ml
Total 60ml or 200ml. Yeah?

Just checking as I know some have different percentages

It'd be 9ml concentrate and 9ml nic for 60ml but one ml extra of each isn't going to make that much difference tbh.

Back
Top Bottom