What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Hang on a minute!
Youve got a personalised plate on yours.
Howd that happen Bud?

From the Coily Facebook page, they do a run every sunday where you stick your name down. It costs a little more to have it personalised but I recently sold some items on ebay so decided to treat myself to one.

Agree with the above, I use it far more than I thought I would, is yours 3D printed?

Yes I've got the 3D printed one. I know you can now get vacuformed versions but I find the 3D printed one looks better and is a lot sturdier. I build movie props in my spare time and don't really trust vacuform.

IMAG1678.jpg

Stuff from France again - Kumulus Vape this time.
If you've just ordered a Recurve Squonker be careful opening it 'cos the magnets might not be secure.
They are now, used some sticky goo - when I managed to find it. ;)

Received my order from @REJUICED today. Their "eliquids of the week." Pinkberg with a nicotine shot, and Twisted, which is supposed to taste like the ice lolly of the same name.

This is my first try of juice from somewhere else than my local shop, so I'm excited to try them out.

Has anyone got any suggestions about how long I should leave the Pinkberg to steep after I've mixed in the nicotine shot please?
IMG_20180830_183320.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom