What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Billy bargain for £20 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I have just been doing a mod count. 12 DNA's I have now (and a shit loads of other mods) And they all cost £20 each. Like today when I got the triade 250c. She's like "Another mod for £20" :D

Got me a jac vapour Vim today in the post..I already have the wee vim from testing but have to say much prefer the Vim...will probably giveaway the wee vim now..

VV Kylin Mini from TAOV, decent price as well.
1D46EF42-9A44-451F-9A98-14EB8AB97827.jpeg

7254B16D-F1FE-4604-975E-956F305FE8B0.jpeg
this today after trying @tootingyoda the other night it gave a nice vape not to inprested with the finish on it kind of looks like it was painted on badly but for under £20 im not complaining

Received my order from @REJUICED today. Their "eliquids of the week." Pinkberg with a nicotine shot, and Twisted, which is supposed to taste like the ice lolly of the same name.

This is my first try of juice from somewhere else than my local shop, so I'm excited to try them out.

Has anyone got any suggestions about how long I should leave the Pinkberg to steep after I've mixed in the nicotine shot please? View attachment 171085

The JOW twisted is ~4 weeks old so should be good to go.
Pinkberg, most report best flavour 2 weeks after shot is added.

Hope this helps.

Yesterday was a good day!
158654-761f2b051b76258eb4cc5f86b940ba80.jpg

I have only tried the Cheeba Ghost Train Haze (just because it is so unique) and the NOS G-Force so far, and both of them are amazing!
I love grape-flavors and the G-Force is simply spot-on!
The Cheeba Ghost Train Haze is (to my own suprise) quite amazing too! You can definitely see that they did not use normal flavorings, as the liquid and lid are sticky as hell, but tastewise this is incredibly nice. Strong lemon-flavors and woody notes. Won't be for everyone, but I really like it.
I did not yet get to try the rest of the liquids, but all of them smell nice for sure.
The Wismec Luxotic MF is interesting.... I do not really like squonking, but using this thing as a squonker is actually quite nice. Maybe because it does not look/feel like a normal squonk-mod.... I have not tried it yet in 2x18650 mode, but that does not really matter. Definitely a nice, solid feeling mod.

Attachments

• IMG_20180829_142635_172[1].jpg
    IMG_20180829_142635_172[1].jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 199
Back
Top Bottom