What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Yeah I think the strike has been in constant use for the last eighteen months. ( I've had two inbox's on the go for a looong time now too, lol. It's only in the pic as I was vaping it).
It hasn't been beaten at any price for me although the ammit has surprised me and although it offers a more tank like vape it's the strikes equal for flavour.

The Ammit... Did you mean this one?

DSC_0060.JPG

Yeah that surprised me too! :D
And the price point... no brainer for £18 currently.

The Ammit... Did you mean this one?

DSC_0060.JPG

Yeah that surprised me too! :D
And the price point... no brainer for £18 currently.
Yeah, visually that airflow shouldn't work but it just does.
I love the therion but I'd only recommend the 75c version for mtl fans as it's a battery muncher, lol.

What is that bottom one - I like? :drool:
Been after one for a while crewella. Luckily I saw ed was selling one in the classies so I had to pull my belt in tight, lol.
It's the lost vape coral. 18500 battery. Lasts all day easily for what we need and the excellent DNA 60 board is inside.

Been after one for a while crewella. Luckily I saw ed was selling one in the classies so I had to pull my belt in tight, lol.
It's the lost vape coral. 18500 battery. Lasts all day easily for what we need and the excellent DNA 60 board is inside.
Beautiful - dibs if you go off it! ;)

Yeah, visually that airflow shouldn't work but it just does.
I love the therion but I'd only recommend the 75c version for mtl fans as it's a battery muncher, lol.

Absolutely! I don't like the UI of the DNA75C either... too much clicky clicky. It was my first and probably last DNA75C. The non-colour DNA75 is better - for me anyway.

Absolutely! I don't like the UI of the DNA75C either... too much clicky clicky. It was my first and probably last DNA75C. The non-colour DNA75 is better - for me anyway.
I've been testing the fuchai squonker which came out with a whimper last year and with the newer 21700's it's been a bloody revelation. It's like having a dual cell mod in the size of a single.
I've high hopes for the above mirage with the better 21700.

Back
Top Bottom