What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

76FCAC9D-D600-4099-8985-427557FA6895.jpeg
CC8A9067-B2D9-4EEF-8E30-6B1BB923217E.jpeg
Got me a cute cool fire mini..
Here it is next to his big brother

Did he know 'cause it was Aaron going round with a bag saying pick 3, lucky dip, nanana :D

Absolutely! I don't like the UI of the DNA75C either... too much clicky clicky. It was my first and probably last DNA75C. The non-colour DNA75 is better - for me anyway.

edit just seen UI in ur post :lilmonkey:

Last edited:
Or chuck it round the Sal like last Saturday. Emptied my pockets & feckin 10ml bottles everywhere. You lot doing reverse pickpocketing or what?

It was just causing a nuance at mine, gave me a good excuse to get rid! Next time you come to Steam, bring a rucksack ;)

If you don't like the liquid, tough, it's yours now!

Since Ash has shared his haul from today...

IMG-20180831-WA0002.jpeg

have a non colour DNA75 loving the feel of the buttons and was thinking about getting the colour version is the buttons really that bad ? On another note are the hiyi buttons non clicky ? Iv heard there 100w board is rather good

edit just seen UI in ur post :lilmonkey:

You mean the Therion's Buttons? No they are nice. But the DNA75C just requires too many clicks to do things. Just don't like the "user interface". It just gets annoying once the novelty wears off.
For example: Move cursor to wattage setting, activate input, change wattage, confirm... whereas with the DNA75 (no C) version, it's one click.

Don't know if the Yihi boards are any good. Supposedly they are - everyone's raving about them.

You mean the Therion's Buttons? No they are nice. But the DNA75C just requires too many clicks to do things. Just don't like the "user interface". It just gets annoying once the novelty wears off.
For example: Move cursor to wattage setting, activate input, change wattage, confirm... whereas with the DNA75 (no C) version, it's one click.

Don't know if the Yihi boards are any good. Supposedly they are - everyone's raving about them.
DNA's are a walk in the park compared to Yihi :)2

Back
Top Bottom