What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

You mean the Therion's Buttons? No they are nice. But the DNA75C just requires too many clicks to do things. Just don't like the "user interface". It just gets annoying once the novelty wears off.
For example: Move cursor to wattage setting, activate input, change wattage, confirm... whereas with the DNA75 (no C) version, it's one click.

Don't know if the Yihi boards are any good. Supposedly they are - everyone's raving about them.
Using a yihi tonight (sx 410 board)and it's even more annoying as the guys say.
Very good but it has it's own frustrations. Can't change wattage down until you've held the wattage up for a while. If you try you scroll through power settings by accident. Don't even get me started on the tc side.
The new boards with joystick are incredibly convoluted. But exceptional for the techy minded.
The dicodes are also fantastic but again you have to get used to a kind of Morse code system of button pressing, lol.

The branding on the other hand... I've chucked away the packaging and removed the labels.

Yeah, I thought about it after I posted, the look of a drinks can, stupid, stupid branding :25: I originally thought maybe I'd had too much codeine-based pain relief today :8:

Got the Vapresso Target Mini and OMFG this is minute. I never thought I'd see the Sbody Elfin dwarf another mod.

upload_2018-9-1_13-39-24.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom