What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

To be fair I don't think I've ever landed a bargain in the classies so I was due. It was listed the same day the sx mini was up for thirty quid. Madness I tell ye.
You were indeed - I'm actually glad it went to a good home. :2thumbsup:

.......... honest .........

I've been testing the fuchai squonker which came out with a whimper last year and with the newer 21700's it's been a bloody revelation. It's like having a dual cell mod in the size of a single.
I've high hopes for the above mirage with the better 21700.

I think I'm good for now as far as regulated squonkers go :) Got a mech squonk on the way (Lostvape Furyan)

I think I'm good for now as far as regulated squonkers go :) Got a mech squonk on the way (Lostvape Furyan)
I've said it a lot lately and everyone is coming to the same conclusion.
The best mech squonk set up I've tried over the last few years has been the athena and you can get the full kit for under £25 now.
Solid mech, easily the equal of mods five times the price in conductivity. The rda is a blinder too.
I do need to update my mechs as I'm just about to be set for a while with mods (first time I've updated for years) lost vale coral, epetite, esquare (all with my favourite DNA 60 board) a smy sdna 200.
Two inbox's and a therion but apart from a fleet of squeezes I've given all the mechs I've had away so I'm currently looking. Not silly expensive but decent quality.

I've said it a lot lately and everyone is coming to the same conclusion.
The best mech squonk set up I've tried over the last few years has been the athena and you can get the full kit for under £25 now.
Solid mech, easily the equal of mods five times the price in conductivity. The rda is a blinder too.
I do need to update my mechs as I'm just about to be set for a while with mods (first time I've updated for years) lost vale coral, epetite, esquare (all with my favourite DNA 60 board) a smy sdna 200.
Two inbox's and a therion but apart from a fleet of squeezes I've given all the mechs I've had away so I'm currently looking. Not silly expensive but decent quality.

*scribbles Athena on his shopping list* :)

I can't possibly give any advice or even educated opinion re mechs. I am only starting with them just now. I really like the Gus mechs, and got one following solid advice in a different forum. But they only do 22mm or slimmer and come with 12A fuses in the 510. Perfect for my MTL style of vaping, but maybe not the kind of mech a DL person would want. Can't compare. Don't know.

I went for the Furyan (and a set of Samsung 21700 40T) because it seems to be rock solid and with 4000mAh battery and 9ml bottle, it looks like it could become my new travel companion... heaps of juice and mAhs on the go - perfect for a chain vaping MTLer like myself :)

Shit load of free juice :D

IMG_2709.JPG

Been after one for a while crewella. Luckily I saw ed was selling one in the classies so I had to pull my belt in tight, lol.
It's the lost vape coral. 18500 battery. Lasts all day easily for what we need and the excellent DNA 60 board is inside.

What a catch! Congrats

Finally after a 1 day delay due to UK mail (They sent it to the wrong location). It has finally arrived.

The Blitz FP RTA designed by the Marmite of Youtube reviewers (you either like him or hate him). TVP

20180831_140949.jpg
20180831_164655.jpg

The flavour on this tank is amazing, super easy to coil but really drinks juice like an RTA. I went through a full tank of juice in 20 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom