What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

IMG_4292.JPG

It’s for vaping so [emoji2]

Got high hopes for the Fatality. Heard nothing but good things and the separately adjustable bottom and side airflow was the clincher for me. Bit disappointed I couldn't get it in black but gun metal will do. At least it's not gold. Otherwise I'd have to move to Dubai. Was tempted by the "NeoChrome" but the colours never look the same in real life.

All that emphasis on a single run with the initial batch and then 3 new colours, hmm, wouldn't be a shock if there was a further run with blue, sandblasted or whatever. Hopefully maybe. Also a bit puzzled by the Kali v2 - surely a new topcap & driptip is more of a v1.2 refinement. Anyhow, looks a nice package there - tempting.

Got high hopes for the Fatality. Heard nothing but good things and the separately adjustable bottom and side airflow was the clincher for me. Bit disappointed I couldn't get it in black but gun metal will do. At least it's not gold. Otherwise I'd have to move to Dubai. Was tempted by the "NeoChrome" but the colours never look the same in real life.

You are going to love the fatality. Its more like a video game controller in all the tweaking it allows for. It can go from tight to super wide airflow, from super flavorful to atmospheric clouds and in between in all regards. It is a great one.

You are going to love the fatality. Its more like a video game controller in all the tweaking it allows for. It can go from tight to super wide airflow, from super flavorful to atmospheric clouds and in between in all regards. It is a great one.

In short ,this mod in the webshop is Authentic? I correct?

An eBay contact from Russia sent me this today.
Original old stock GP 510 tip [emoji1]
IMG_20180905_134103.jpeg
IMG_20180905_134150.jpeg

Double O ring so no wobble on the Heron.

All that emphasis on a single run with the initial batch and then 3 new colours, hmm, wouldn't be a shock if there was a further run with blue, sandblasted or whatever. Hopefully maybe. Also a bit puzzled by the Kali v2 - surely a new topcap & driptip is more of a v1.2 refinement. Anyhow, looks a nice package there - tempting.
It is naughty. But I'm not complaining as I wouldn't have got one otherwise. I know a lot of the buyers from the first "limited edition" run were seriously pissed off. I probably would be too if I was one of them. Very shady way to do business.

Back
Top Bottom