What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

It is naughty. But I'm not complaining as I wouldn't have got one otherwise. I know a lot of the buyers from the first "limited edition" run were seriously pissed off. I probably would be too if I was one of them. Very shady way to do business.

Got a black one myself & wouldn't mind a matt stainless in the future. QP are threatening some sort of mod soon too, should be interesting.
Hopefully you'll enjoy the Fatality, it's pretty good and the clever design put a bigger smile on my face than any other tank so far this year..

Chuffed to have actually won something! :)

Kindly supplied by 3dj giveaway and packed extremely well by Mrs 3dj (Fast Tech could learn a lesson or two from her).

Simon's Cat I 3D Printed and found it fitting as it's 3d which is almost 3dj and also it's coils are rated at 95-120 watts! so should get through my overstock of juice quickly :drool:

Going to keep the giveaway circle going around, got some juices and rack I will giveaway shortly.

3DJ.jpg

My purchase from @Smoggy arrived this morning, and very nice too. Only had time for a quick test fire before work, but everything seems in order. I'll give it a proper go tonight, but so far very impressed.

Extremely well packaged, and I doubt even RM could have damaged it. A top ape for sure.
IMG_20180905_125751.jpeg

Not from my postie, but from those nice people @Huggett and @chris R at Steam. Aegis Legend 200 mod with the Siren tank that I won on here.
My first jump into the mod world. I'm a very happy bunny.
IMG_20180905_171620.jpeg
IMG_20180905_171542.jpeg
IMG_20180905_171553.jpeg
IMG_20180905_171527.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom