What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I've just noticed one says 'flip' - I'm assuming the same as the 'flip flop' paint they use on cars? :2thumbsup:

Yeah, if you look closely at the picture you can just about make it out, if you tilt it in different light angles it changes colours [emoji16]

Managed to find an opportune momment for Stand out bloke to make another brill atty stand. :)

IMG_1083.PNG

Some all day vapes liquid at a bargain price from el Diablo. Useful for when I test the big boy stuff.
Smells full of blueberry goodness.

A spares kit from Squape so I could refurbish the atty that came earlier in the week - now it's as new.

And the next stage in my personal Squid Industries odyssey. Grey Haze sent me the TAC to replace the Double Barrel that suffered a circuit board malfunction. Certainly feels more robust than the DB...but we will see.

IMG_5077.jpg
IMG_5078.jpg

All that came today was my 100ml shortfill + nic shots of Jam on Toast by Gorilla juice.
Not had this make before so thought i would give it a try so off for a week or two steeping........

This turned up today - but just because I seem to have a thing for some of the quirkier designs in the sub-£50 Far East range doesn't mean it's a recommendation ;)

IMAG1688.jpg

25mm Kali suits it fine.

Back
Top Bottom