What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Thank you to @Rob for my new Rose V3 clone absolutely delighted

4B4DD09E-676B-496C-912D-362922575471.jpeg

Arrived yesterday, but sadly I am working nights, so it probably won’t get looked at until Monday.

IMG_0470.jpg

Thought I'd try something different for a change. MTL atties, Ares from srvapes and Berserker Mini from Vaping101. Both delivered in 2 days.
20180907_092024.jpeg

no pics as not taking it out the box yet but got in an order from rejuiced!

30ml Unicorn Tears
30ml Twisted
100ml Mango Cream
50ml OG Nana Shake
50ml OG Nilla Shake

Blimey - you got those quick! :2thumbsup:
Certainly did. The srvapes one actually came yesterday when I was at work so picked it up today from the PO depot and they gave me the vaping101 packet as well while I was there as it was due for delivery today. Top vendor's, both of them. They've just gone in the ultrasonic cleaner so will try them over the weekend. The beserker's air hole's look tiny so I'm not sure it'll suit me but I'm up for a try.
Freeby juice from 101 as well. I like freebies .

It would, it's just I tend to go for plain metal mods. Shinier. ;)
I've been speaking to a few Chinese vendor's and manufacturers of late and our discussions are very much about "getting" the tastes of British and European vapers as they have noticed our general distaste for led lights, large displays and "funky colours".
I've tried to steer them via old Bentley, jag and rolls designs. Told them to think more Burberry than Versace, lol.
Wood is good, metal is gooood, leather is goooood, dayglo plastic and built in subwoofers. Not so good.

Back
Top Bottom