What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Just arrived from Amazon

upload_2018-9-9_16-56-48.jpeg

Someone is about to be in love if not already. Fatality is the best RTA ever. Its like a video game controller with all of the airflow and build options.
Haven't had time yet to build it but already impressed. Couldn't open either end to start with. First rta I'm glad came with an instruction leaflet! Lol

Been seriously neglecting my vape gear recently. The VIM has taken over. Now that it's broken and I've got a two week wait I'll have plenty of time to play around with my new gear that's been gathering dust.

Fatality, KALi and Nunchaku are top of the list.

Haven't had time yet to build it but already impressed. Couldn't open either end to start with. First rta I'm glad came with an instruction leaflet! Lol

Been seriously neglecting my vape gear recently. The VIM has taken over. Now that it's broken and I've got a two week wait I'll have plenty of time to play around with my new gear that's been gathering dust.

Fatality, KALi and Nunchaku are top of the list.

It is a top notch RTA. I didn't expect to fall in love with mine like I did but it really is the best one out there IMO. Great flavor, excellent cloud production and it can really be dialed in to perfection.

Back
Top Bottom