What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

mi first manabush ever arrived today if i was to say im excited it would be understatement thank you @wraith ;)

but not touching intill the posty brings me the svd from @ jock going to be hard to resist this one :D

WP_20180921_20_10_42_Pro.jpg
WP_20180921_20_09_41_Pro.jpg

edit just been chucked a nvee ecig so i shut up about the juice :D

fire water no 2
tastes like ry4 ,dark pipe tobacco like same found in brownstone with some earthyness like from a virginia , lime zest with a delicious bourbon and cola perhaps a bit Mmaltol ;) ?? @ZT nope cigar lol
il need to taste with a proper setup

Last edited:
Pics will follow but today another black cthtulhu mini mtl arrived along with the forthcoming wismec sinuous. Looks interesting with mesh coils one 0.25 and one 1.3 ohm (yes I did say 1.3ohm) mtl coil. Airflow actually has a big dtl cyclone or choice of 1,2 or 3 0.8mm airflow holes. Crazy stuff.

Panic buy of the last SXK SS Kennedy at FT along with an Able just in case.
spaz.jpg

Fibre glass pencil as I keep losing them and a lovely nail buffer.
Natch
Big Love
*edit*
ooh there is some shite on it

Last edited:
After a week that in may ways has been horrendous, I should catch up a bit I suppose?
First up were the Billet Box Buttons and Tips From our very own @adjam1972 :)
Then came the GP PRO Dripper from @stevoknevo :)
Then there were the concentrates to make 500mls of Strawberry Fields from Just Add Nic :2thumbsup: Thanks entirely to @stevoknevo for introducing me.:2thumbsup:

Pics of Buttons to follow. You have seen the second EVL Myth, so from a Vape Mail perspective, a good week.

Just landed at the shop today... My most exciting vape mail for quite a while...

@Leni saw my tail of sadness regarding my favourite ever liquid SPQR - Lucius being discontinued and the absolute superstar has sent me a bottle!!! Now I have to ration the bottle to make it last until I leave this mortal world.

Lots of love for @Leni today!!!

IMG-20180922-WA0000.jpg

Just landed at the shop today... My most exciting vape mail for quite a while...

@Leni saw my tail of sadness regarding my favourite ever liquid SPQR - Lucius being discontinued and the absolute superstar has sent me a bottle!!! Now I have to ration the bottle to make it last until I leave this mortal world.

Lots of love for @Leni today!!!

View attachment 173595
You'll only be back in the same position when this bottles gone :D

You'll only be back in the same position when this bottles gone :D

He hasn't tried it yet. It's been languishing in the Vapocalypse Box for over a year ... I did mention IT'S 3 MONTHS PAST IT'S USE BY DATE ... :D

He hasn't tried it yet. It's been languishing in the Vapocalypse Box for over a year ... I did mention IT'S 3 MONTHS PAST IT'S USE BY DATE ... :D
That's ok I'm the one who chased the postie down the road to grab it off him.

Wonder if I can "lose" it for another 3 months before he gets here..

Back
Top Bottom