What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Nothing exciting just loads of cotton, should last me quite a while.
20180920_111316.jpg

so after reading many glowing reviews from all you wonderful apes i ordered the KF Prime Clone from FT, £11.64 and all i can say is sweet baby jesus this is a delight, having fallen in love with MTL again, i have been on my Berserker for a good few weeks, i decided to order this up, I've never had the pleasure of trying the genuine but if this is a fraction of what its like i may have to add it to my christmas list

Rocking some Doozy Vapes Golden Elixer, Golden Toffee, Vanilla Tobacco , sat on top of my trusty @JAC Vapour Series B DNA

today is a good day

kprime.jpg

so after reading many glowing reviews from all you wonderful apes i ordered the KF Prime Clone from FT, £11.64 and all i can say is sweet baby jesus this is a delight, having fallen in love with MTL again, i have been on my Berserker for a good few weeks, i decided to order this up, I've never had the pleasure of trying the genuine but if this is a fraction of what its like i may have to add it to my christmas list

Rocking some Doozy Vapes Golden Elixer, Golden Toffee, Vanilla Tobacco , sat on top of my trusty @JAC Vapour Series B DNA

today is a good day

View attachment 173415
If you like the Prime, wait till you try the coppervape Spica Pro. [emoji6] [emoji6]

It is with great regret I have to inform you all I got NADA,NOWT,NOTHING..Boo Hoooo..

Back
Top Bottom