What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Another pod-system:
160728-64489340937911dc9085df139b3df09e.jpg

The Vaporesso Renova Zero.
After the huge disappointment that was the Wismec Motiv 2, this one is quite nice again.
The draw is tight enough for me, flavor is decent (although the Innokin EQ is better in that department), build quality is quite nice and power is sufficient for me at 12,5 watts.
Another thing to mention is, that the filling-system with this one is definitely the best in all of the pod-systems that I have tried to date!
One last thing would be that the Innokin EQ for some reason delivers a stronger hit. Maybe it's just because it has slightly more power as well.

All in all, this is the second best pod-system I have tried, after the Innokin EQ. The Vaporesso Nexus would beat both of them, but it started autofiring on me, therefor that one is a straight up fail for me. Let's hope this one won't do the same after a bit of use....

Attachments

• IMG_20180918_105226_134[1].jpg
    IMG_20180918_105226_134[1].jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 73
A Spico clone from @Crewella who had my duff one and fixed it then sent me the one she had ordered to try 'out of the box' to see if it was different and if I liked it and boy do I like it!! Best of all @Crewella is quite happy with the fix on mine so said to keep this one so now we have two very happy vapers!!! Brilliant!

Attachments

• IMG_20180918_152956.jpg
    IMG_20180918_152956.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 81
A Spico clone from @Crewella who had my duff one and fixed it then sent me the one she had ordered to try 'out of the box' to see if it was different and if I liked it and boy do I like it!! Best of all @Crewella is quite happy with the fix on mine so said to keep this one so now we have two very happy vapers!!! Brilliant!
I am happy, too. Now it's fettled the 'dodgy' one's as good as the one you have ...... and I got a chance to compare so I'm not wondering. It's a very, very well-designed tank. :)

Back
Top Bottom