What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Love the Vespa(bit of a modette when I was younger) do you do commissions?
Still trying to refine the Vespa print, got another printing now so hoping the quality will improve.

When was you into the Mod scene? I started in the early 80's and had scooters ever since then.

I will very likely be doing commissions as I bought the printer for business use, but still learning the ropes so making all sorts of stuff to hone my skills.

Glad Ace Of Vapes aren't local to me, I would be like a kid in a sweet shop and no way I would have come out with just those 2 lol.

Update the firmware on the Pulse 80, much better user interface.
Lol they ain't local to me I'm 200 miles from home, I use these guys quite a lot when I visit up here &yes when I get home will do the update, either way I'm happy with what Igor for £40 ;)

Still trying to refine the Vespa print, got another printing now so hoping the quality will improve.

When was you into the Mod scene? I started in the early 80's and had scooters ever since then.

I will very likely be doing commissions as I bought the printer for business use, but still learning the ropes so making all sorts of stuff to hone my skills.

In the 80’s I guess, I was a mere school girl. My uncle had Vespa’s. Taught me to ride his. Which I used to with pride and knicked it a couple of times( No damage done) He had all the extra’s king and queen seat etc... Union Jack styling. Still love the music. Never went to any rallies, my best mate does though and there is still quite a scene in West Cumbria. Quadrophenia is still my fave nostalgia movie. Even done the Brighton pilgrimage and a visit up the alley(just a visit mind) [emoji4]

In the 80’s I guess, I was a mere school girl. My uncle had Vespa’s. Taught me to ride his. Which I used to with pride and knicked it a couple of times( No damage done) He had all the extra’s king and queen seat etc... Union Jack styling. Still love the music. Never went to any rallies, my best mate does though and there is still quite a scene in West Cumbria. Quadrophenia is still my fave nostalgia movie. Even done the Brighton pilgrimage and a visit up the alley(just a visit mind) [emoji4]
I had a couple vespa's but was mainly a lamberetta rider, as i had about 4 over time even extended the front forks and put a central petrol tank in one of them, remember sgt scooters in wimbledon used to get parts from there ie; snetterton seat, 40mm dellorto carb, remember having a lot of chrome and polishing done on like the headset etc then when to isle of white scooter rally in around 83' or 84' and it rained and the fecking rain tarnished all the polishing overnight...and i was a scooterist and NOT a mod...i was big into the scooter scene in 81' to late 80s ans n.soul.

I had a couple vespa's but was mainly a lamberetta rider, as i had about 4 over time even extended the front forks and put a central petrol tank in one of them, remember sgt scooters in wimbledon used to get parts from there ie; snetterton seat, 40mm dellorto carb, remember having a lot of chrome and polishing done on like the headset etc then when to isle of white scooter rally in around 83' or 84' and it rained and the fecking rain tarnished all the polishing overnight...and i was a scooterist and NOT a mod...i was big into the scooter scene in 81' to late 80s ans n.soul.

Sounds cool Joe, didn’t realise there was a divide between scooterists and Mods. I always thought the Mods and the Soulies rubbed along quite well together, they seem to now. Even the skins!!

This Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA arrived today, thanks to a kind ape. I was looking forward to it, but blimey it's good, even better than I'd hoped. Fits beautifully on the old Pico too. :D

P1170330.JPG

Smashed my mod yesterday so got a whole new setup. Dont know whether I made the right decision... hope this is more robust.

Can't attach files yet just realised

Back
Top Bottom