What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I'm not impressed with my Drop Dead (genuine) going to try some different builds but it's a bit meh, it's not a bad rda just not a great one so far, I've tried different coil positions which slightly improved it.

Going to shove a single Ni80 beefy coil in it next, that did the job on the Drop.
Ive only had single coil builds in my Drop dead and must say i love it as i did the same as you with my Drop but found the Dead Drop to be much better...

My day started well and then it got MUCH better, my Nikola Niagara in Gunmetal arrived in record time, no grey card of doom and I LOVE it with the iJoy Squonk RDTA :)
Ended up paying a whopping £29.62 for the mod only from Aliexpress

Also got a royalties cheque for $1,100 which was nice lol

Shoved it by a 3D printed Vespa I made, 36 hours to print and 12 hours to clean up might retry it with different settings :/

Niagara-Gunmetal.jpg

My day started well and then it got MUCH better, my Nikola Niagara in Gunmetal arrived in record time, no grey card of doom and I LOVE it with the iJoy Squonk RDTA :)

Shoved it by a 3D printed Vespa I made, 36 hours to print and 12 hours to clean up might retry it with different settings :/

View attachment 172943
Very nice mate love the vespa.....:2thumbsup:.........

Haven't posted in quite a while (but still creep around in the background every now and then). I've never tried Drip Drop before but I'm looking forward to trying these bad boys.
20180915_152434.jpeg

Not strictly mail, picked up the pulse 80w & some KSTRD berry from the ace of vapez while I'm visiting family in the west midlands.
IMG_20180915_151505.jpeg
IMG_20180915_151444.jpeg

New Toys today .. from ecigone another wotofo profile rda for £24.99 and a GTRS Vboy 200 for £39.99 the cheapest YIHI Mod On the market
new toy.jpg

View attachment 172943

Love the Vespa(bit of a modette when I was younger) do you do commissions?

Back
Top Bottom