What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

If it's still got the original o-rings securing the chimney to base, it may be a little loose. Unless already done by the previous owner I would recommend changing them for ones a fraction thicker.

If I recall correctly - 16mm ID AND 1.2MM CS.
Thanks, it seems ok so far other than a tiny bit of gurgling in the chimney (easily remedied with a bit of rolled up tissue), but I'll keep it in mind

You can't buy 72mg Nicotine they said, here's what my 3D printed F**kofftupus thinks....

3 x 100ml bottles for £20 - I'm having that! :)

72mgNic2.jpg

Last edited:
Another pod system:
160410-a80f9011507fd421a909925168fdd798.jpg

The Wismec Motiv 2. Not really a fan of this one.
Slightly too loose for a nice MTL, but still too tight for DTL. Also slightly spitty and the body feels really cheap and slippery, even though it's made of metal.
The Innokin EQ is just way better.

Now the only pod-system that is still on it's way to me is the Vaporesso Renova Zero.....

Attachments

• IMG_20180915_095906_246.jpg
    IMG_20180915_095906_246.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 54
Another Drop Dead RDA from FT this time a stainless one to go on my Luxotic squonk.
now for a quick wash in the sonic cleaner then already for a build.....:sinister:........

Another Drop Dead RDA from FT this time a stainless one to go on my Luxotic squonk.
now for a quick wash in the sonic cleaner then already for a build.....:sinister:........
I'm not impressed with my Drop Dead (genuine) going to try some different builds but it's a bit meh, it's not a bad rda just not a great one so far, I've tried different coil positions which slightly improved it.

Going to shove a single Ni80 beefy coil in it next, that did the job on the Drop.

Back
Top Bottom