What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

CA89CD12-B0AF-431C-85AE-47C4235C73FF.jpeg
It’s only a blooming Heron!
A clone, admittedly but I’m well chuffed with it, thanks to @Chuck Norris for swift postage
Coiled and wicked to @ZT ‘s advice from waaaaaay back in 2014, it’s a lovely vape so far, and hasn’t pissed itself yet :)

My hopes are high for this one. I reckon it’ll be the half ohm restricted lung draw I’m looking for.
Needs a good drip the one supplied is piss poor but you will find that out . It's good flavour, a bit loud when you close the airflow down but that's probably my fault on coil placement but not much room to wiggle still playing.

Needs a good drip the one supplied is piss poor but you will find that out . It's good flavour, a bit loud when you close the airflow down but that's probably my fault on coil placement but not much room to wiggle still playing.

I’ll not be MTLing, and I’m a fiend for Vaponaute drip tips.

A few ape reviews on the salix would be appreciated after you've spent some time with it. Especially as your all going to be using it for different vaping styles.

View attachment 172705 It’s only a blooming Heron!
A clone, admittedly but I’m well chuffed with it, thanks to @Chuck Norris for swift postage
Coiled and wicked to @ZT ‘s advice from waaaaaay back in 2014, it’s a lovely vape so far, and hasn’t pissed itself yet :)
Whaaat [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]
Congrats on your arrival.
Enjoy.
Looks good on the le petite box btw

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom